Dates and Times:
Weekend dates in October:
10 – 11, 17 – 18, 24 – 25th and 31st (10am-4pm)
Weekday dates in October: 19 – 23 (11am-5.30pm); 26 -30 (10am-4pm)
Forage for your pumpkin
5 different sizes starting from £2
Pumpkin carving kits available for sale (first come, first served!).
- Food & drink supplied by The Roost & Fablas
- Pizzas, burgers, ribs, soup, baked potatoes and other refreshments.
- Hot drinks, soft drinks, Welsh beer, Welsh cider & mulled wine
Weekend & Half term activities (Postponed until next year due to covid19 – although the nocturnal animals will still be hiding!)
- Can you find our nocturnal animals in the pumpkin patch?
- Tractor ride* (£1) (weather dependant)
- Pumpkin Carving demonstrations*
- Story telling* (£2)
- And lots of other fun activities…
Take the turning off the A48 at Pentre Meyrick junction towards Llangan and the pumpkin field is clearly sign posted about 250m on the left.
Free parking is available in the pumpkin field itself.
Entry to the Forage Pumpkin Festival is free. We have decided not to ticket the event but we thank everyone in advance for:
- Following our social distancing procedures
- Leaving dogs at home (we cannot have them in the pumpkin field due to hygiene reasons), and
- For your understanding if we need to limit numbers at busy times
Boring but important information!
- THIS EVENT IS ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS FROM THE VALE OF GLAMORGAN. A one way system will operate around the pumpkin field to help keep you safe – please follow the procedures we have in place.
- Please ensure that children are supervised by a responsible adult at all times. We do not provide supervision and cannot accept responsibility for injuries that may arise during the use of this facility.
- We suggest sensible footwear such as wellies!
- Unfortunately, we cannot have dogs in the pumpkin field due to hygiene reasons.